Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
An easy appetizer or dinner roll stuffed with Alouette Cheese Spread
- 1 tube(8 count) Crescent Rolls
- 8 tablespoons Alouette Bacon Cheddar Cheese spread
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Unroll and separate the crescent rolls and place them on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cheese spread over each crescent roll.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place tip side down.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/03/cheesy-crescent-rolls.html