|Samoa Rice Krispie Treats |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Rice Krispie Treats with chopped up Samoa Girl Scout Cookies.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 box Samoas , chopped
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies and the Samoas.
- Place the mixture into prepared pan and pat evenly in pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Place the melted chocolate into a zip lock bag, snip off the edge and pipe the melted chocolate onto the Rice Krispie treats.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes for the chocolate to set and then cut.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/02/samoa-rice-krispie-treats.html