|Double Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Brownies with marshmallows, chocolate chips and toasted walnuts. The best brownies. Perfectly chewy.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix, mixed to directions NOT FAMILY SIZE
- 3/4 cup chopped Walnuts,toasted
- 1 /2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven as per directed on your brownie mix
- Line a 8 x 8 pan with non stick foil or spray with non stick spray.
- Mix your brownies according to your package directions.
- Fold in the walnuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Bake for about 5 minutes longer than the package directions.
- Allow to completely before slicing.
I did not include in my ingredients the eggs, oil and water because every boxed brownie recipe uses different quantities.
To toast walnuts, bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
I did not use the brownie mix that says it is "Family Size" for the 9 x 13 pan.
I use the size brownie mix that is for 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 pans.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/02/double-chocolate-marshmallow-brownies.html