Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 45 mins
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 packet Hannaford Taco Seasoning
- 1 package (16 oz.) My Essentials Super Sweet Frozen Corn, thawed. divided
- 1 can (15 oz) Hannaford Black Beans
- 2 cans (14 oz each) Hannaford Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1 can (8 oz.) Hannaford Tomato Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- 1 cup My Essentials Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup (4oz.) My Essentials Sour Cream
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix cooked to package directions with ½ of the thawed corn mixed in prior to baking.
- In a large pot, over medium heat, cook the ground beef for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle. Drain.
- Return the ground beef to the skillet and add the taco seasoning, remaining corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin and paprika.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes then reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and ¼ cup cheese.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/01/tex-mex-chili-10-meal.html