|Beef and Pepper Flatbread with tomato garlic pasta ($10 meal) |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Easy homemade pizza using Naan Flatbread
- ¼ pound Ground Beef
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- ¾ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Package Naan Flatbread (2ct. package)
- ¼ cup Hannaford Pizza Sauce, divided
- 2 cups Shredded My Essentials Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 Hannaford Banana Pepper Rings
- 1 16oz.box Hannaford Pasta Ruffles, cooked to package directions
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium skillet, over medium high heat, add the meat, salt, pepper and Italian
- Cook until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes and drain.
- Place the 2 pieces of flatbread on a cookie sheet.
- Spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on each piece of flatbread.
- Spread 1 cup of cheese on each piece of flatbread.
- Evenly divide the sliced tomato, cooked ground beef and banana peppers over the two pieces of flatbread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the oil and butter.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomatoes and parsley and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
*Price estimate does not include pantry staples you may likely already have. Prices are also adjusted for quantity; for example if a recipe calls for half an onion, we include the cost of that quantity.*
Recipe Created for Sweetbay Supermarket by Leslie Green – The Hungry Housewife.
Photo by Leslie Green – The Hungry Housewife
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/01/beef-and-pepper-flatbread-10-meal.html