|Pear and Apple Pork Chops with Stuffing ($10 Meal) |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 11 mins
Total time: 21 mins
Delicious Pork chops with apples and pears served with stuffing.
- 1lb. Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 pear, chopped into small pieces
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 6 oz. Box Hannaford Pork Stuffing Mix, cooked to package directions
- Season the pork chops with the pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 3 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the
- middle and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter, apple, pear, cranberries and cinnamon. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the fruit is softened.
- Add the pork chops and any juices that have accumulated on the plate back into the pan. Toss with the fruit and serve.
- Serve with the stuffing
*Price estimate does not include pantry staples you may likely already have. Prices are also adjusted for quantity; for example if a recipe calls for half an onion, we include the cost of that quantity.*
Recipe Created for Sweetbay Supermarket by Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife.
Photo by Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/01/pear-and-apple-pork-chops-with-stuffing-10-meal.html