Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
A festive Marshmallow Snowman
- 3 large marshmallows
- 3 toothpicks
- Edible Black and Orange markers(can find them at the craft store) or Black and Orange Tube writing frosting
- 2 small thin pretzel sticks
- 1 Sheet rolled fruit snack(such as a Fruit Roll Up) cut into a 1/4-1/2 inch long strip
- 1 Hershey’s Kiss
- Place 1 toothpick in the center on 1 marshmallow.
- Place a marshmallow on the top of that toothpick.
- Place a second toothpick through the center of the second marshmallow.
- Place the 3rd marshmallow on top of the second.
- Using the markers or the frosting, draw on two black eyes and 3 black buttons and a mouth. Using the orange marker or frosting draw on a nose.
- Place the pretzels in sides of the middle marshmallow for the arms.
- Drape the Fruit Roll up around the neck and arms of the snowman for a “scarf”
- Place the 3rd toothpick through the middle of the top marshmallow and poke the Hershey Kiss on top to serve as his hat.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/12/marshmallow-snowman-winner.html