|Norwegian Salmon with Dill and Lemon |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Norwegian Salmon with Dill and Lemon
- 1 side of Norwegian Salmon, about 3 lbs.
- 4 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Dill, Chopped
- ½ tablespoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Lemon, sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place the Salmon on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and dill.
- Spread the butter mixture over the Salmon.
- Sprinkle the Salmon with the salt and pepper.
- Place the lemon slices over the Salmon.
- Cover in foil.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 150.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/12/salmon-with-dill-and-lemon.html