|Ice Cream Cone Christmas Trees |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
A fun Christmas edible craft..Ice Cream Cone Christmas Trees
- Pointy Sugar Cones
- Premade White Frosting
- White Tub Frosting
- Green Food Coloring
- Assorted Candies for “Christmas Tree Ornaments”
- Shredded Coconut
- In a small bowl mix approximately 80 drops of green food coloring into the white frosting. Stir until the color is even.
- Place the ice cream cone, pointy side up on a paper plate.
- Frost the entire outside of the cone with the green tinted frosting.
- Decorated with your desired candies.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/12/ice-cream-cone-christmas-trees-2.html