Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 90 mins
Total time: 1 hour 32 mins
Delicious little crackers that pack HUGE flavor.
- 2 - 11 oz. boxes Oyster Crackers
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package Hidden Valley Salad Dressing Mix
- 1½ tablespoons dried Dill
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1½ cups vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 175.
- In a large measuring cup mix together the onion powder, garlic powder, salad dressing mix, dill, pepper, salt and oil.
- Place the oyster crackers in a large bowl and pour the oil mixture over the top and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour evenly onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 1½ hours, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/10/dill-oyster-crackers.html