|Flatbread Naan White Pizza |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 1 piece Naan
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- pinch coarse Kosher salt
- Pinch pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chopped rosemary
- Onions, grilled
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half and grilled
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Brush the Naan with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the Naan.
- Top the pizza with the shredded mozzarella, onions, tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and basil.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/10/flatbread-naan-white-pizza.html