Author: Leslie Green- The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
A wonderfully fresh, full flavor salad dressing.
- 1/2 cup raspberry wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Large handful of Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- In a blender, add the raspberry wine vinegar, jam, mustard, oregano, sugar and raspberries.
- Blend until combined.
- In a very slow stream, add the oils.
- Blend until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Make a day in advance for the flavors to get a chance to mix together.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/08/raspberry-vinaigrette.html