I’ve been in hiding.
The witness protection program has prevented me from blogging.
I had to change my name, identity and move to an undisclosed location without access to the internet and the outside world.
oh, you’re not buying it?
Truth is, I’ve just been busy. Moving, kids, my full time job..yada yada. So basically the witness protection program.
Soooo today I have a yummy dip for you. I was unsure when I created the recipe how it would be received, but I brought it to our monthly Moms Day In (not part of the witness protection program) and it was very well received.
If you love Feta Cheese, you will love this. It’s very Feta-y.
- 12 oz. Feta Cheese
- 8 oz, Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt (I prefer Cabot Greek Yogurt)
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- zest and juice of 1 Lemon
- Oregano for garnish
- In a food processor, blender, or bowl with electric mixer, blend, feta, cream cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Add olive oil,garlic,lemon zest and juice. Blend until smooth.
- Place in bowl and top with oregano and another drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with pita chips or veggies.