Sometimes you just need a fun and easy treat to do with the kids.
We were basically rained in the house for 2 days last week, so we needed something to occupy our time with.
Rice Krispie Dipper Treats were the perfect solution. They are quick and easy and you can dress the up with anything you want.
My kids say these are a 10 on the easy to make, fun and yummy scale!
Hop on over to Pinterest to get inspired with new recipes and decorating ideas on the Rice Krispie Pinterest page.
Share your creations with Rice Krispies on Social media using the #easytomake hashtag.
This cute little dipper version of Rice Krispie Treats is super duper easy. My 8 year old basically did everything herself.
We did break out the measuring tape to make sure all of our dippers were equal in size.
Push Popsicle sticks into the bottoms of the Rice Krispies. I found popsicle sticks at my local craft store.
Took less than 1 minute .
Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave and stir until smooth.
Sprinkles…who doesn’t like sprinkles??
My cute little niece and nephew came over on the right day to enjoy the treats. Trying get get 3 kids all look at the camera proved to be a difficult task.
Don’t you wonder what goes through little kids heads??
Rice Krispies is having an adorable Pinterest Treat Making contest running right now…Click HERE for all the details.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 18 wooden ice cream/popsicle sticks
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
- M & M’s (optional)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into eighteen 3 x 2-inch bars. Push one stick into the bottom of each bar.
- In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and oil. Microwave on high for 1 to 1½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip bars into chocolate and decorate as you like. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
I was compensated and received product to have fun playing with Rice Krispies and posting about my experience. All opinions are 100% mine. #easytomake