Are you scurrying around trying to find an easy sweet treat to bring to your Holiday party?
I totally have you covered. You’re welcome.
While I am a huge peppermint fan, I didn’t want my fudge to be all Peppermint-y in the fudge itself. Sooooo, I just stole some candy canes off the Christmas tree, crushed them up and threw them on the fudge.
Just the right amount of peppermint.
I have been told by everyone who tastes my fudge, it is the best fudge they have tasted. I have posted it on my site before…The Best Ever Fudge.
You know what, the recipe is right on the back of the Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallow Cream Jar.
Their technical term for their recipe is “Fantasy Fudge”
Anyhooo, spruce up your fudge with some stolen candy canes for the perfect Holiday Treat!
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1½ sticks Butter
- 1 (5 oz) can Evaporated Milk
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7oz) Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Peppermint Candy Canes, crushed
- Line a 9″ square pan with foil.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, bring the sugar, butter and milk to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Allow to boil( at FULL BOIL) for 3 minutes (set the timer!!!)
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow cream until completely smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into your foil lined pan, sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan by the foil liner
- Cut into small squares.