I’m all about
lazy easy this summer.
I have been super unmotivated and have been super slack-y.
Maybe because it has rained EVERY day since my kids have been out of school.
Maybe it’s because I have to bring my kids with me everyday to work..can you say “Super Productive”??
Orrrrr, maybe because my kids seem to have forgotten their bedtimes this summer and I have had ZERO time to myself, like zero time.
Don’t get me wrong, I am lucky. I love hanging out with my kids and I am lucky we own our own business and I can take them to work with me instead of putting them in a day care, but OMG, I need a two second break.
ehh, it happens every summer. I have a mini mental break down. I’ll get over.
So until then, here are some super simple oven roasted potatoes.
I’ll show you how easy…
Get yourself a 28oz bag of baby red potatoes.
Carve out any nasty spots
Cut the potatoes into 8ths. Here’s how.
Cut one potato in half
Cut those half’s into half
Lastly cut the 4th’s into half.
All cut up
Toss them in a bowl with some olive oil
Add some crushed dried rosemary, salt and pepper
Pour onto a rimmed cookie sheet lined with non stick foil
Bake at 450 for 30-35 minutes.
Add more salt and pepper to taste. I can never seem to add enough salt to potatoes.
- 28 oz. Baby Red Potatoes
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt (NOT fine table salt)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Crushed Rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Slice the potatoes into 8th’s.
- Mix them in a medium bowl with olive oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until soft in the middle and golden on the outside.
- Stir halfway through cooking time.
- Add more salt to liking.