I know, I know, Guinness 2 posts in a row.
I had to, my Irish heritage makes me do it around St. Patricks Day.
I imagine if you are not a Guinness fan, you will absolutely NOT like these.
You can just lick the caramel off the mug.
But, if you Lurve some deep dark Guinness Stout, you will love these.
I used vanilla ice cream in one and chocolate ice cream in the other mug.
I’m not sure which one I liked better, but the homemade whipped cream and the caramel drizzle, put them over the top.
So if you want to get tipsy and have dessert at the same time, these have your name written all over them.
That’s a good time.
Not much of a recipe but her you go incase you want to print it out.
- 2 Bottles Guinness
- 4 scoops Ice Cream, chocolate, vanilla, coffee, caramel would be the tastiest
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pre made Caramel Sauce
- Place 2 pint glasses, a medium bowl and beaters from an electric mixer into the freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bowl and beaters. Place the beaters back into the mixer
- Add the heavy cream and sugar to the bowl.
- Starting on low speed, start to beat the cream, slowly increase the speed to medium high and beat for about 2 minutes or until the consistency of whipped cream. Set aside.
- Remove glasses from the freezer and scoop 2 scoops of ice cream into each glass.
- Pour Guinness over ice-cream.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.