I am a bit of an oatmeal addict.
It’s totally ok, I am getting help for it.
Just a quick post today to warm your belly and start your morning off right.
- 1½ cups Cooked Steel Cut Oatmeal, cooked with skim milk
- 4 teaspoons Apple Buter, or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Tasted Pecans, about 4 pecans
- ½ teaspoon Brown Sugar
- Into the cooked oats, stir in apple butter,cinnamon,pumpkin pie spice,vanilla extract and apple.
- Top with chopped toasted pecans and brown sugar