Who came up with the rule that women need to shave their legs?
No, I’m not some hippie that has hair under my arms long enough to braid, I’m just annoyed.
I’m annoyed with the whole leg shaving process.
You get in a nice hot shower, loofa, slather on the shaving cream, and shave one column at a time, rinse and repeat.
I hoped your brushed your teeth before you started shaving, cause it ‘s gonna give you the goose bumps and you will have to start allll over.
You do brush your teeth in the shower, right?
We totally do.
Anyway, so then you get of the the shower and a cool breeze hits you, you get goose bumps and viola….5 o’clock leg shadow.
Oh, and don’t get me started on the price of razors.
I totally got the shivers when my son tasted these Chicken Burgers and said,
“Wow Mom, these are good.”
5 o’clock leg shadow…..
I about had a heart attack, I was all prepared to hear the normal whine about something new on the plate.
I will be making these everyday for dinner until he moves out in 10 years.
Prior to grilling, they are a very wet burger
Do NOT flip the burgers more than once on the grill, they need time to form a nice crust on the outside so they stay together.
No tomato or lettuce needed.
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- ¼ cup Mayonaise
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Panko Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Fresh Thyme, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Green Onion, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Buns, toasted
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 small Garlic Clove, finely minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Vegetable Oil- for the grill grates
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, Panko, rosemary,thyme,garlic,onion powder,cayenne pepper,green onion, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide into 4 equal patties.
- Place onto a foil lined pan, that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Mix together mayonnaise, mustard,garlic salt and pepper. Allow to sit covered in the refrigerator while the burgers are in the fridge.
- Rub the grates of your grill with vegetable oil.
- Pre heat grill to medium heat ( mine stayed at about 375).
- Carefully place the patties on the prepared grill.
- Grill for 7 minutes on the first side, FLIP, then another 7 minutes on the other side. Do NOT flip back and forth.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture on each bun