I was sitting on the couch with my husband and best friend and said…
“Wonder what would happen if I mixed mashed bananas with a brownie mix?
My husband, “I wouldn’t be mad if you tried.”
Best friend, “Want me to go get you some brownie mix.”
I suppose they had no objections.
So I mixed bananas with a brownie mix and you know what????
It was amazing.
Thick, chewy, a lil spongy. Banana-y and chocolate-y!
- 1 19.5oz box Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 large ripe Bananas, mashed with no lumps
- 1 cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line a 9 x 9 pan pan with non-stick foil or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brownie mix, eggs,water and bananas about 50 strokes.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to completely cool in pan before cutting.