Have I lost you?
Do you know what “Four Boobs” is?
I dunno, maybe I made it up.
“Four Boobs” is an actual medical condition when a womans boobs are overfilling her bra causing the boobs to spill out of the top of her bra.
This condition cause the unsightly appearance of boobs sitting on-top of boobs under her shirt.
It’s quite tacky.
There is a cure for this.
Get a correctly fitting bra!
I swear it works.
Consider this a Public Service Announcement.
Bundt Cakes remind me of boobs.
This cake is good people….really good. EXPLODING with all sorts of flavors.
It starts with a cake mix, but tasted NOTHING like it.
We have cinnamon, buttermilk, maple extract, bananas……oh my.
Oh and I added a streusel filling cause I want to be your BFF.
- 1 Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- ½ tablespoon Cinnamon
- ½ cup Buttermilk
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- ½ teaspoon Maple Extract
- 4 Bananas, Mashed
- ¾ cup Pecans
- 3 tablespoons White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1½ teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1½ tablespoon Buttermilk
- ⅛ teaspoon Maple Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325
- Grease or spray Bundt Pan with non-stick spray
- Place pecans, white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture resembles sand with some larger nut pieces remaining.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix and cinnamon and whisk until combined.
- Add the buttermilk,water,oil,eggs and maple extract.
- With an electic mixer, mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the bananas and mix for another one minute.
- Pour half the mixture into the prepared bundt pan.
- Evenly distribute the streusel filling over the cake mix.
- Top with the remaining cake mix.
- Place on a baking sheet(so the bottom does not over cook) and bake for 70-80 minutes or until a skewer comes out with a few crumbs attached.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a wire rack and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar, buttermilk,maple extract, vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour over warm cake.