I have something to get off my chest.
I hate rude people. HATE..
Seriously, what has happened to man kind?
People are so self absorbed that they have no awareness of their surroundings or how they make people feel.
When I let someone out in traffic, I at least expect a little wave. Do I get it? 79.8 % of the time, no. Uggg, drives me crazy.
Rude people are all around.
Standing behind someone in Target, the patron doesn’t even speak to the check out person and when they get their card handed back to them ,they don’t say Thank You.
Takes one second to say Thank You. For real it does, time yourself.
Don’t even get me started on turn signals…..RUDE RUDE RUDE
Are parents not teaching manners anymore???
Ohhhh and God forbid people smile. Takes more muscles to frown than to smile you know.
Here’s a biggie…when someone emails me with a question on a recipe or such and I answer with a long explained email and then never hear back from that person….ohhhhhhhhhhhh, really?? I’m not a robot people. Can I get a “Thank you for your time.”? Pisssssses me off.
I dunno, maybe people are miserable. Can everyone be that miserable?
That’s it, so if you are a rude person…sorry we can’t be friends. I don’t do Rude.
On to cookies.
So, I had nooooo idea that pudding cookies existed.
I went on the Kraft site and yes indeed..Pudding Cookies are real.
I made my own version using
a} Crushed Biscoff Cookies..like the best cookie in the world
b} Butterscotch Chips
c}Cheesecake Pudding Mix
I wasnt sure how they would turn out…but
They were soft, a bit chewy on the edges and AH-MAZING.
My husband made the shocking statement,
“I think these are the best cookies I have ever had.”
Them are some big words.
Sorry for all the photos..I was have a good snap shot day.
- 2¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Table Salt
- 1 cup Salted Butter, softened
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 box (3.4oz) Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Butterscotch Chips
- 12 Biscoff Cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside
- In a medium bowl,using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add the pudding mix, beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in Biscoff Cookies and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by 1½ -2 tablespoons onto cookie sheet 2 " apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.