I used to be a ranch girl. ALL.THE.WAY
What was the point of eating a salad without slatering it with Ranch?
No ranch? No salad.
Well you see, that thought process was ohhhh, about 10 years ago when I actually had this now mythical thing called a metabolism.
With old ago, I have smartened up.
As much as I still love love love ranch, I had to quit it.
I don’t do store brand dressing.
Something about store bought salad dressing, just tastes off to me.
I have tried all the brands, and I’m not a fan of any of them.
Making your own is super simple, you can either mix it up in a blender of right in a bowl and I bet you already have all of the ingredients sitting right in your pantry already.
If you like tangy, full of life salad dressing, this one is for you!
- 1 Clove Garlic,minced
- ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice (juice from ½ lemon)
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the first 6 ingredients into a blender and blend for 15 seconds.
- With the blender still on, add both oils in a slow stream.
- Blend for an additional 15 seconds.
- Place in a sealable container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.