It’s ok. I cried a little bit too.
This French Toast is everything French Toast wants to be.
You know when you make French Toast it’s rubbery and bland….or at least mine is.
Well Cap’n Crunch solves the problem.
You gaze upon the most perfect breakfast in all the land.
I know this because my kids at it. They never eat anything I make. God forbid they even try it.
Speaking of brats, I was going to make this with the new Cinnamon Roll Cap’n Crunch(I don’t think it’s out in stores yet,the Quaker Company was kind enough to send me a few boxes)
However ,my husband at it all.
I got the whole, “uhhh, you didn’t tell me your were making something with it.”
Back to the Cap’n Crunch French Toast….MAKE IT TOMORROW or today or tonight for dinner!
I am submitting this on the Cap’n Crunch Facebook Page. If you have an amazing recipe that involves the worlds greatest cereal….submit yours too!
See, things don’t stay pretty for long…my family actually has to eat, or so I’ve been told.
- 2 cups Cap’n Crunch Cereal, ground fine
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 7 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- Place the ground Cap’n Crunch on a large plate.
- In a bowl big enough to accommodate a slice of bread, mix together the eggs,vanilla and milk.
- Melt the butter on a large griddle over medium heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture and let any excess drip off.
- Dredge the wet bread into the ground Cap’n Crunch. Make sure both sides are evenly coated.
- Place the bread onto the griddle and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side or until crispy.
** I did receive 3 boxes of Cap’n Crunch for recipe development**