It’s quite sad that seafood doesn’t make it to this site very often.
You see, my household is split in half. Half likes seafood and half does not.
My dear husband does not eat anything from the water. Absurd, that’s what I say about the whole situation. No shrimp, no crab, no lobster,no tuna, not even alligator. Oh and he doesn’t like mushrooms either….that’s a whole other issue.
So, that is why seafood is sparse up in here. My apologies.
But here is a super duper quick and easy shrimp recipe. 15 minute marinade and 4 minute cook time. I told you, quick and easy.
- ¾ lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (juice from ½ lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon coarse Kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Place all of the ingredients except for the butter in a bowl.
- Let marinade for 15 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with a pinch more of Kosher salt.