“Man, these would get tore up at a party!” That was a quote from my husband when he tasted these little gems.
I had an extra tube of crescent rolls left over from when I made my scrumptious Crescent Cinnamon Rolls.
Alouette sent me some of their new Cheddar Cheese Spread. I thought they would make the perfect pair and they did.
I used the Bacon Cheddar flavor which gave the buttery crescent rolls a nice smoky cheesy flavor.
I have been all about easy these days. Do you ever feel so bogged down, you feel like you will never catch up. Yep, that’s me lately.
It’s driving me crazy. Seems like I am at the bottom of a black hole and can’t get out. You all know the feeling.
So if you are absurdly busy like me and want a quick and easy little roll or appetizer, give these a whirl. You will love them.
- 1 tube(8 count) Crescent Rolls
- 8 tablespoons Alouette Bacon Cheddar Cheese spread
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Unroll and separate the crescent rolls and place them on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cheese spread over each crescent roll.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place tip side down.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.