I just love when I get the steam coming of a dish when I snap a shot!
So, what is your go to meal when you are in a rush? In my opinion, there is nothing easier than a nice pasta and sauce dish. I usually make my own sauce, but when you are knee deep in baseball, blogging, science projects and deadlines, you tend to reach for the convenience foods. I always have a jar of pasta sauce on my shelf. You can take a few extra yet simple steps to make it your own. Add some spices, meat and cheese. You can instantly make it taste homemade. And they best part is you don’t have to simmer your sauce for hours.
Yep, this is another $10 EASY family friendly meal!
It’s basically a deconstructed lasagna. It’s quite delicious I tell ya.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 8 oz. Hannaford Rotini Pasta (1/2 box), cooked to package directions
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Hannaford 3 Cheese Pasta Sauce ( or your favorite brand)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Hannaford Ricotta Cheese ( or your favorite brand)
- 1 cup My Essentials Shredded Mozzarella Cheese ( or your favorite brand)
- 1 Tube Hannaford Refrigerated Croissant Rolls, cooked to package directions (or your favorite brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a medium, oven proof skillet, over medium heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink in the middle, drain and return to the skillet.
- To the skillet, add the cooked pasta, pasta sauce, salt, pepper,Italian Seasoning and ricotta cheese, mix until and incorporated and heated through.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place in oven until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes
- Serve with breadsticks