This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am so excited to be partnering with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! to get the word out about their uber cool event. They are inviting movie fans from all over the world to a LIVE on-line viewing party with access to famous Hollywood stars that will be chatting about fashion and food. Fun huh? The event is on Sunday February 26 from 3:00 – 4:30 PM PST on the I Cant Believe It’s Not Butter! Face Book Page Toast to the Red Carpet – LIVE, presented by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!. So make sure you are near your computer or smartphone to participate!!!! You can interact with the live stream! Don’t forget to tweet using the hashtag #ToastRedCarpet
I even get to have a party at my house!!! Whoot Whoot. There is nothing better than having friends and family over to eat delicious food and gawk at all of the red carpet fashion. Now the big question is, what to make????
I am thinking of Summer Chicken and Basil Pasta , Buffalo Chicken Sliders and we can’t forget something sweet…how bout some Anytime Sugar Cookies? All sound delightful. I have cooked with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! , but I have never baked with it, so I am super excited to try the Anytime Sugar Cookies.
Here is the recipe
Anytime Sugar Cookies
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup (2 sticks) I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and confectioners sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar; arrange on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Flatten each with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are slightly golden. Cool sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
And of course I will be having a giveaway!!!!
What you need to do to enter is
1)Watch the Live on-line show, tweet what you loved about the show using hashtag #ToastRedCarpet and then
2)Come back here to my blog and tell me what you loved most about the event. All comments and tweets must occur between 3:00 PM PST and 11:59 PM PST on February 26th.contest rules
One winner will win
- A set of 4 Champagne Glasses
- A set of 4 Champagne Glass Charms
- Baguette Board with Dipping Bowl
- Six I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Recipes
- Coupon for a free tub of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!
** At the end of the Contest Period a winner will be selected by the Sponsor from the eligible pool of entries. One entry by blog post comment and one entry by tweet per contest participant. You must do both leave a comment and tweet to be eligible.
The contest rules can be found right here contest rules