Happy Valentines Day lovers!
If you have already not planned your dinner for tonight, I have have a quick and easy, oh and $10 meal for you. You get chicken, pesto pasta, green beans and bread for all under $10 for a family of 4. Yeah, that’s a deal!
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ⅓ cup Flour
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup Hannaford Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup My Essentials Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- 8 oz. (1/2 box) Hannaford Gemelli Pasta, cooked to package directions
- 1 0.50 oz. packet Dried Pesto Mix
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 1 16 oz. package My Essentials Frozen Green Beans, cooked to package directions
- 1 loaf French Bread
- Salt and Pepper for additional seasoning
- ) In a shallow dish mix together the flour, pepper, salt and Italian Seasoning.
- Coat each piece of chicken with the seasoned flour.
- Over medium heat, in a large skillet, heat the oil.
- Add the chicken to the skillet, and cook for 8 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the middle.
- In a small saucepan mix together the dry pesto mix, milk and oil and cook over medium heat for about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Toss the pesto sauce with the cooked noodles. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Slice the chicken, pour on the pasta sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place the chicken over noodles and serve with green beans and bread.
Recipe developed by me for Sweetbay Supermarket.