This is such a pretty dish, kinda hard to believe it only cost $10 to make. But it did. I created this recipe for Sweetbay Supermarket and it had to come in under $10. Feeding a family of four can be easy with Sweetbay Supermarkets fresh ingredients and top-quality meats at low prices.
Another thing I love about this dinner is that it is a one dish meal. That means less for me husband to clean
I love it when grocery stores have coupons right on their web site. That means I don’t have to run out to the newsstand on Sunday morning in my pajamas to get the newspaper to get the coupons. If you are a Sweetbay Supermarket shopper, did you know they have a great website. Click here to go directly to their coupon page.
- 2 lbs. Skin-On Chicken Thighs, about 5 thighs
- 1½ tablespoon Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 28 oz. package of multi colored potatoes, cut in half (Tasteful Selections Sunrise
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 small Zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 Lemon, cut in 8th’s
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Toss the chicken thighs in 1 tablespoon oil and season lemon pepper
- Preheat a large oven safe skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken to the skillet, fat side down and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Toss the potatoes, onion and zucchini in ½ tablespoon oil and season with salt and
- Cook the vegetables over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Place the chicken over the vegetables and squeeze the lemon over the chicken, add the lemon to the pan.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until the juices run clear or the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 180.