I am sure if you are a food blogger, you have a pretty spoiled significant other.
One night my husband opened up the “Baking Cabinet” and was just staring into it.
He was just waiting for me to notice.
I said, “What are you doing, do you want me to make you something?
With out hesitation or without even taking a breath he said,
“Brownies……. Brownies with walnuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows.”
He said it so fast like he had been plotting.
So the next morning I made him his requested brownies.
Brownies with chocolate chips, toasted walnuts and marshmallows. Pretty simple.
I took them to work and I have never seen people go so crazy over a brownie. Like I put crack in them. You know, Kinda like McDonalds does with their fries.
They look like normal brownies, but they were anything but.
I mixed the marshmallows into the batter and once baked they melted right in, you can’t even see them in the cooked brownie.
The marshmallows made the brownies sooooooooo deliciously chewy and amazing. And the added chocolate chips and toasted walnuts just put them over the top.
I used a box mix, cause I am lazy like that these days. And to be honest, I love boxed brownie mix.
So if you want people to thing you are a Brownie God, go ahead and make these!
- 1 Box Brownie Mix, mixed to directions NOT FAMILY SIZE
- ¾ cup chopped Walnuts,toasted
- 1 /2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1½ cup Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven as per directed on your brownie mix
- Line a 8 x 8 pan with non stick foil or spray with non stick spray.
- Mix your brownies according to your package directions.
- Fold in the walnuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Bake for about 5 minutes longer than the package directions.
- Allow to completely before slicing.