I have not had to seconds to even breath this Holiday Season. So I am regurgitating a Christmas craft I did two years ago here on my blog. So if you are new, these are new to you!!!
These are so simple to do and the kids love making them.
And as a bonus, you get to go to the candy store. Leave the kids at home, because a kid in a candy store can be quite dangerous! Oh wait, or am I talking about my self?
They are pretty self explanatory…
- Pointy Sugar Cones
- Premade White Frosting
- White Tub Frosting
- Green Food Coloring
- Assorted Candies for “Christmas Tree Ornaments”
- Shredded Coconut
- In a small bowl mix approximately 80 drops of green food coloring into the white frosting. Stir until the color is even.
- Place the ice cream cone, pointy side up on a paper plate.
- Frost the entire outside of the cone with the green tinted frosting.
- Decorated with your desired candies.