September 20th 2011
Ohhh no you don’t. Don’t you dare look at me like that.
You can blame my sister for this one. She is the one who told me about these little nuggets of pure chocolate and caramel crack rock. Poor mans turtles I call these. I love me some Turtle candies. After I made these and ate, ohhh about 8 of them, I sent her a text message, and I quote…
A word to the wise, DO NOT MAKE THESE if….
- You have will power issues
- You have an addictive personality
- You are PMS’ing
- Your significant other just broke up with you
- Your favorite bachelor did not get a rose
So consider that your warning. Don’t come back to me when you eat all of these..call my sister at (813) 933-…..
Not much of a recipe. But here it is so you can print it out.
- 20 Miniature Pretzels,
- 20 Rolo Candies, unwrapped
- 20 Pecans, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the pecans on a baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes or until fragrant.
- Remove them from the oven.
- On a small baking sheet, arrange the pretzels.
- Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel
- Place them in the oven for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan and smoosh one pecan on top of each Rolo.