If it was acceptable to live on these for the rest of my life, I totally would.
I mean seriously, what is not to love? You have crispy hashbrowns,cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and chives, all the things that make the perfect loaded baked potato.
I used the uber convenient Hungry Jack Hashbrowns to make these.
- 4 pieces bacon
- 1 box Hungry Jack Premium Hashbrown Potatoes
- ½ teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Open the Hungry Jack Hashbrowns and fill it with hot tap water. Close the container and allow to sit for 12 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, remove onto a plate lined with a paper towel. Reserve the grease in the skillet.
- Crumble the bacon when cool enough to handle.
- Drain the excess water from the hashbrowns.
- Pour the hasbrowns into the skillet with the bacon grease.
- Mix in the salt and pepper.
- Cook the hashbrowns over medium high heat, until your desired crispiness, stirring occasionally. I cooked mine for 10 minutes.
- With a spatula, flatten the hashrowns into the skillet and cook for a few minutes so the bottom will get crispy.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle on cheese, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Congratulation ladies. Please contact me within 72 business hours to claim your prize.