My son loves asparagus. I mean, really loves it. He will eat a whole entire bunch of it if you let him. Honestly, I think he just likes to wait a few hours and then he laughs when he pees and it smells like asparagus.
Boys will be boys.
Grilling it is one of my favorite ways to prepare it aside from roasting it. Its not a science and there is really no recipe.
So go grill you some, eat it, then pee!
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Place your asparagus on a large plate and drizzle it with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle it with the salt and pepper.
- With your hands(because it is fun), mix the asparagus around a bit, to get it all covered with the oil.
- Place it on the grill and cook it for about 5-6 minutes, turning it a couple of times.
- Remove and enjoy.