REWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$10,000,000.00 REWARD…..

For the safe return of my metabolism in WORKING order.

Comments

1. 1
    noble pig says:

Oh I know I don't have it but my jeans wish I did.

2. 2
    Leslie M. says:

Yeah?? Someone stole YOURS??

Well then their is a CEREAL (hahahh) Metabolism Bandit coming up the Eastern Seaboard and it By God it has my Metabolism took!
    I just called the Cops.. there is an APB out for the LOUSE!!!!

And here I was Blaming my Age and Becoming a VERY Very VERY young 48 year old GRAMMA for this HUGE Butt!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

3. 3
    nicole h says:

IF this works, please let me know , so I can post ad for my missing one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 4

I can't find my own for years now, although there are many others out there I would like to nab, I don't have yours. Sorry. Don't give up hope, unless you have already hit 40!! LOL!!

5. 5

haha…I think it is a mass catastrophe!!!!

I am sure it does not help that we all love to cook…and eat. haha

6. 6

Ha ha! If you really are wanting to get your metablism to speed up you should check out the 6 Week Body Makeover. I lost 65 pounds on it and have kept it off for almost 2 years. My parents have both lost over 40 pounds and my aunt lost 30.

7. 7
    Allison says:

Amen sister! When you find the location of "land of the lost metabolism", find mine and kindly tell it to return as well! =)

8. 8
    cookies and cups says:

I know, right?!? WTH did it go? I turned 30 and it went missing! Let me know if a reward works because I am willing to PAY!!

9. 9

I lost mine when I quit smoking, can't help you. Heh.

10. 10

put the Cheez It's down!
    ;-)

11. 11

Mines been missing for too long now- good luck fing it! :)

12. 12

Maybe he's together with mine…

13. 13

You too huh? I blame the summer, of course, I blame the fall, winter and spring too!

You look fab in your video!

14. 14
    Katrina says:

ha!
    There must actually be a serial bandit on the loose!

15. 15

maybe my metabolism can be found with yours… I'll pitch into that reward!

16. 16
    Bridgett says:

Ours ran off together, I am sure of it. Ugh. Back to the gym…. lol

17. 17
    Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer says:

Mine did die and then was resurrected thanks to my Doctor and a low dose of a medication called Armour oh and maybe the fact that I sold my business, got rid of my toxic partners and my ex husband had something to do with its triumphant return.. Ha Ha

18. 18
    Sweet Art Studios says:

Dear lord! Their must be a bandit running around, because it seems that mine has stolen as well!

19. 19

There's a theif going around stealing them because darn it mine's gone too. :(
    ~ingrid

20. 20

I think ours are together