I have been abducted….

No not really. Ok, well maybe a little. Sometimes I do feel like aliens have removed my brain and are slowly nibbling away at it like some fine French delicacy.

ok, ok , ok..I have gotten all of your emails wondering where in the hell I have been.

I am sorry y’all, I have been on a bit of a computer cleanse. I haven’t even really turned on my computer in about 2 weeks. That explains my absence on my blog and visiting all of your blogs.
Please forgive my looser self for not hanging around food blog world lately.
I will be back soon. Don’t forget me!

Comments

1. 1

A computer cleanse. Now that is a GREAT expression. Love it.

And there’s nothing wrong with taking a break from the blogging world once in a while. It’s good for the attention span.

Dan
    Casual Kitchen

2. 2

miss your gorgeous self! come back soon :D

3. 3
    Cristine says:

Take time for yourself! The blogs will be here when you get back! :) Oh… and there’s no forgetting you… You and your blog are awesome!

4. 4
    VeggieGirl says:

No worries, dear Leslie!! Miss you though!! :-)

5. 5

I think we all need a computer break from time to time

6. 6

We all need those breaks! I’m not going anywhere!

7. 7

how could we forget a hot ticket like you?
    LOL
    don’t come to my blog…because I know you’ve been good about eating right…obviously I’ve been BAD.

8. 8

See ya soon!
    ~ingrid

9. 9

I love ya Les! I hope your ok, and Forget YOU!! NEVER!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

10. 10

I’ve been needing one of those cleanses too! lol!

11. 11
    J.Danger says:

good to know!

12. 12

Don’t worry, no one is going anywhere. I hope you enjoyed your computer break!

13. 13
    Bridgett says:

What is your secret? i WANT a computer cleanse badly and have no idea where to start. I think I need to go cold turkey, ha ha! Hope you all are doing good.

14. 14
    Katrina says:

See ya when you get back! ;)

15. 15

Computer cleanse can’t be a bad thing. We’ll be here waiting whenever you post next :)

16. 16
    Prudence says:

Being abducted HAS to happen sometimes!! We love ya! Enjoy your vacation. We will be here when you come back!!

17. 17

Good for you! I have been mostly hands off recently too until I decided to spend a relaxing Friday night in! Enjoy the computer cleanse and look forward to your return.

18. 18

hey les, you’re not alone… :)

19. 19
    Coleen's Recipes says:

You know when you do a thorough re-organization of your pantry and everything looks SO pretty but you can’t find anything? Lets hope your ocmputer clense doesn’t go the same way LOL.

20. 20

I’ve missed you, but I understand. The computer is addicting and can take over ones life in no time. I hope you are enjoying your time away!!

21. 21

OMG! And I thought I was bad. Taking a break sometimes is so necessary. Check my dessert platters, I would like your opinion. And I do miss your wit, AKA smart ass(ness).

22. 22
    Clumbsy Cookie says:

I was really staring to wonder… So how was Mars?

23. 23

Hey I did the same thing! My reason was because we have finally moved into a new place. Every time I walked past the computer I could feel the blogger world trying to suck me back into it’s web. I would almost slip back in but then I’d come to my senses and say “Get back to your laundry cave woman!” I am finally comfy enough to get back online again. But real slow-like at first. Now I have weeks of catching up to do. Maybe I’ll skip that and just start where I land. Great to “hear” from you and great to be back. Eerily, kinda. :o)

My best, Lynn