Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to wish each of you a wonderful holiday. I hope it is filled with love, laughter, family and of course…. good food!!!

I leave you with a few more family photos!

My cute kids.

Me and the Hubby!

Me and my sister

And more sillyness!!

Good night to all and to all a good night!!!

Comments

1. 1

Love the pictures!!

Thanks for the well wishes!

2. 2
    VeggieGirl says:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO, LESLIE!!!

3. 3

adorable!

4. 4

Great photos Leslie – I love the last one! Hope you guys have a brilliant Christmas!

5. 5

Happy Holidays to you as well!

6. 6
    Bunny Trails says:

I LOVE the pictures!! Your family is just so gorgeous!!!!!

I hope you and your family have an AMAZING holiday!

7. 7

i just never get tired looking at your family pics… you guys look so awesome and happy!!!! :) have a meaningful Christmas, Les… and a more blessed New Year too… :)

8. 8

Awesome pictures! Great photography.
    Merry Christmas!
    I’m having a giveaway on my blog.

9. 9

Hope your holiday is WONDERFUL! I love that last picture of you all jumping… way cute!

10. 10

Happy Holidays to you and your family, Leslie!

11. 11

Great pictures! Looks like you all have a lot of fun together!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

12. 12

What a beautiful family!

Hope you and yours have a very blessed Christmas!

13. 13

Leslie, I love how you open up to your readers along with your family and home too!

Merry Christmas and health & happiness in the New Year!

14. 14

Leslie, Merry Christmas and the wonderful holidays to you and your family!

15. 15

I love all of your photos! Happy Holidays to you too!!

16. 16

I am positive you had a great holiday! Just look at your family having fun…how could you not! :)

17. 17

oh, the cuteness factor of your kids is off the charts. :)
    happy holidays to you and yours, leslie!

18. 18
    Clumbsy Cookie says:

Cute pictures! Hope you’re having a great time with your family during the holidays!

19. 19

What a lovely family! Darling pics, Leslie.

20. 20

Great smiles on those adorable children as well as the adults!

21. 21

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed our warm Fl weather!

Great photos! I especially love the one of you guys jumping. Girl, you got hops! LOL!

Happy 2009!

22. 22

Nice photos. Have a great new year!

23. 23

I really enjoy reading your blog and wanted to let you know I tagged you in my blog! Check it out!

24. 24
    Alyssa Goodnight says:

What cute, cute pictures! One day I will get organized enough to do a well-thought-out family photo. LOVE the black and red!

25. 25

what a lovely family! your kids are adorable. HAPPY NEW YEAR and here’s to more lovely creations in 2009!

26. 26

Hope you had a happy holiday and a happy new year. Your have a lovely family

27. 27
    Ronda's Rants says:

Happy New Year! Great pics!

28. 28
    The Ibrahims says:

You guys are such a cute family!!