Happy Thanksgiving!

I could never suffer from bulimia..but today of all days, I wish I could stick my finger down my throat to puke..just so I could shovel some more stuffing down my belly!
I am sorry I don’t have any photos of my HUGE Thanksgiving feast.(TWO 16.5 pound turkeys and a ham plus all the trimmings for 20 people) My house was a crazy place today. The food was gobbled down before I could get my camera out.
Before I slip into my tryptophan coma, I just wanted to wish all of you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

1. 1

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, LESLIE!!!

2. 2

LOL!!! My family and I were just discussing self-induced vomiting as a mechanism for consuming more food! Hope ya had a great one, Leslie!

3. 3

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, i am thankful to visit here daily!

4. 4
    Bunny Trails says:

Happy tirkey day to you too, Leslie! More room is ALWAYS a good thing! 🙂

5. 5

Happy Thanksgiving. Yeah, my pants aren’t fitting too good right now.

6. 6

Happy Thanksgiving!

7. 7

Hope your day was great!

8. 8

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving,Leslie!

9. 9
    Clumbsy Cookie says:

I could not be a bulimic either but I ger your point, lol! Happy Thanksgiving!

10. 10

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

11. 11

Hope you had a great day!

12. 12

Sounds like it was a yummy, great time!
    I’m hearing ya. I actually got up this morning and went for an hour long jog, just hoping to feel a little better after yesterday–and I don’t even think I really over ate. We made 3 turkeys and served about 40, but the crowd was too big for our house, so we used our church. Worked great!
    Continue to have a great, or at least coma inducing weekend! 😉

13. 13

2 turkeys? wow!!! 🙂

14. 14

Happy Thanksgivng right back at chaya!
    ~ingrid

15. 15

That’s a lot of food! Thank goodness I didn’t cook!
    I bet you are so friggin tired.

16. 16

Haha Happy Thanksgiving!I also had food coma after the feast I made for my fiance and his parents.

Ever since I became a bride-to-be after he proposed to me with a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from http://www.idonowidont.com I decided to impress his parents with the ultimate thanksgiving at my place.

We almost all fell asleep at the table from the triptophan from the turkey and stuffing I made!

17. 17

Crikey! All that food… You really are superwoman! Happy Thanksgiving : )

18. 18

Hope you had a great holiday Leslie! I totally know what you mean…a ton of food here and too many hungry people to fight to get any pictures!

Gatlinburg was so pretty, you are going to love it!

19. 19

I didn’t have time to take photos either! And I only cooked one turkey and fed 10 people. You are amazing.

20. 20

Cute blog entry and yummy looking cupcakes and photos! I hear ya on the T-Day gorge, but this year my T-Day was at the rehab facility with my family and some friends, so the food wasn’t good enough to pig out on!! Not necessarily a bad thing 😛

ps_menu_class_0

Happy Thanksgiving!

1. VeggieGirl says:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, LESLIE!!!

2. Jamie says:

3. noble pig says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, i am thankful to visit here daily!

4. Bunny Trails says:

Happy tirkey day to you too, Leslie! More room is ALWAYS a good thing! 🙂

5. Lisa says:

Happy Thanksgiving. Yeah, my pants aren’t fitting too good right now.

6. Payton says:

Happy Thanksgiving!

7. Cristine says:

Hope your day was great!

8. Peter M says:

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving,Leslie!

9. Clumbsy Cookie says:

I could not be a bulimic either but I ger your point, lol! Happy Thanksgiving!

10. denisermt says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

11. kat says:

Hope you had a great day!

12. Katrina says:

Sounds like it was a yummy, great time!
    Continue to have a great, or at least coma inducing weekend! 😉

13. mikky says:

2 turkeys? wow!!! 🙂

14. Ingrid says:

Happy Thanksgivng right back at chaya!
    ~ingrid

15. Dawn says:

That’s a lot of food! Thank goodness I didn’t cook!
    I bet you are so friggin tired.

16. Cheryl says:

17. Hayley says:

Crikey! All that food… You really are superwoman! Happy Thanksgiving : )

18. Aggie says:

Gatlinburg was so pretty, you are going to love it!

19. Laurie says: