The Death Of Chocolate

Robert Steinberg dies at 61 from lymphatic cancer.

Who is this person you ask?

Are you a chocolate lover?

Two words….Scharffen Berger.
He founded chocolatier Scharffen Berger, one of my favorite Chocolates.
You can see his Obituary HERE

Comments

1. 1
    Clumbsy Cookie says:

We don’t get that chocolate here, although I’ve heared of it. Anyone that dedicates a life to chocolate has my admiration!

2. 2

R.I.P.

3. 3

No! Well, I admire him for sure and all he’s done.

4. 4

SO SAD! I love his chocolate and the Essence of Chocolate book. Thanks for letting us know.

5. 5

Terrible loss, he gave us women so much!

6. 6

oh my goodness, what a sweet and sad way to die 🙂

7. 7

Sorry he passed. I’ve never tried that chocolate, but chocolate is one of my faves, so I guess I have missed out.

8. 8

I’m so sorry for your loss Leslie, please accept my condolences.

9. 9

Ive never tried that chocolate. RIP. He was a great man…

10. 10

Where is heaven when you make chocolate for a living?

11. 11

Love his chocolate! I have 3 bars in my freezer calling to me right now. Please tell them to stop…

ps_menu_class_0

The Death Of Chocolate

Robert Steinberg dies at 61 from lymphatic cancer.

Who is this person you ask?

Are you a chocolate lover?

Two words….Scharffen Berger.
He founded chocolatier Scharffen Berger, one of my favorite Chocolates.
You can see his Obituary HERE
  1. Clumbsy Cookie says:

2. VeggieGirl says:

R.I.P.

3. Dawn says:

No! Well, I admire him for sure and all he’s done.

4. Maria says:

5. noble pig says:

Terrible loss, he gave us women so much!

6. Dhanggit says:

oh my goodness, what a sweet and sad way to die 🙂

7. Joanna says:

8. hot garlic says:

I’m so sorry for your loss Leslie, please accept my condolences.

9. Lina says:

Ive never tried that chocolate. RIP. He was a great man…

10. Candy says:

Where is heaven when you make chocolate for a living?

11. Bridgett says: